As the COVID-19 situation evolves, we adapt and strengthen our safety policies and protocols. For the time being, we are shifting to a curbside only pick-up model as well as asking prequalifying questions recommended by Health Canada and WorkSafe BC upon booking.
- Are you or anyone in contact with you returning from out of the country?
- Are you feeling unwell or do you have any flu-like symptoms?
- Have you potentially been exposed to COVID-19 in your community?
These questions must be acknowledged before booking. Unfortunately, we won’t be able to serve you if you answer any of these questions with “Yes”.
We appreciate these are extraordinary times, and as such, we feel these additional precautions in addition to our preexisting protocols are more than necessary. As they say, extreme times call for extreme measures.
It goes without saying that in the current environment, the health and safety of our employees, customers, and partners are paramount. As such, we would like to communicate with you that there are several precautionary measures Green Coast Rubbish has taken and we have considered all recommendations from the Public Health Agency of Canada to ensure we are using and sharing the best hygiene practices available with our customers and staff.
- All employees are instructed to wear gloves and masks
- Trucks will be sanitized/wiped down between jobs and at the end of each shift
- Our equipment is cleaned and sanitized as thoroughly as possible
- Interactions with customers are limited on-site
- Requiring employees to stay home if they are sick or have any symptoms
This is a truly unprecedented time for everyone, and the situation is changing daily, hourly even. We are committed to maintaining our business operations and ensuring you continue to receive the absolute highest quality service, without disruption.
Green Coast Rubbish Team